Social Media is a staple in the digital platform leveraged by all marketers to drive business, branding and reputation. There is no dispute that given the indicative number of users across various social media channels (as stated below), this very powerful medium needs careful planning and execution to enhance your business’ reputation, improve customer loyalty and drive sales.
So here are a few key takeaways that will not only help you attract new client to your business but also build trust and reputation with the help of social media:
- Identify your client’s needs- One of the most basic principles of social media is to focus on your client’s needs in advance and offer quality services/information they would be looking for. According to Steve Jobs, it is important to guess what your customers require in advance as they themselves are most unaware of what they actually require.
- Effective and quick response-This is just as important as posted valuable content, responding within the quick TAT (turnaround time), not only makes them feel heard but also helps in resolving customer issues in real-time. Be confident to address negative comments and grievances promptly, it leads to positive customer experience following better revenue.
- Maintain brand consistency- The tone of your brand message should be uniform across the different channels of communication. This can refer to the use of content, logo, layout and style of communication material, your response to your clients should all uniformly present your brand image across social media channels.
- Reward your customers- One of the easiest and best ways to gain your customer’s trust and confidence is to reward them for their loyalty. This creates a sense of feeling loved and special. A simple monthly completion run on Facebook or Instagram can be one of the ways to keep them engaged and showing them that you care with enticing rewards.
- Share Testimonials from happy clients- After a job/ service is delivered, encourage your clients to share their testimonials on your social media pages. This is one of the smartest ways to leverage your client’s positive experience and building a positive brand reputation and image.